Ready for the first holiday but don’t want to go too far? It can be difficult choosing somewhere to go to for your first family holiday any any following holidays with baby and children. I followed the tips for my baby’s first holiday here and found Center Parcs Bispinger Heide here in Germany. Here are the top 5 Highlights:
Highlights – Bispinger Heide VIP
- Nature – The park is set in lovely surroundings and the pine and fir trees smell divine. With the large, glass windows you could really enjoy this setting and it helped with the overall feeling!
- Safe – The cars are parked outside of the grounds, so little ones can whizz about on their bikes to their heart’s content.
- Quiet house, busy Market Dome! We wanted relaxation, big Sister wanted entertainment, Center Parcs offered a good mix.
- Luxury – It was a close call between a family hotel with full board, or the Center Parc VIP bungalow which we chose. But, despite being self-catering, the bungalow was spacious, clean, modern, warm and had lots of highlights such as our own outdoor sauna and (warm) shower, rain showers inside, three bathrooms, jacuzzi bath, fireplace and home cinema system. We also ate out a couple of times so it wasn’t all self-catering.
- Choice – Whether restaurant, playground type, activity or day trips, we felt like we had lots of choice.
Work The VIP Prices?
It really is worth going for the Center Parc 5 star parks, you notice the quality of the park and the houses is high; all of the grounds are well kept. The market places have lots of choice and the activities are really varied. For a holiday with a baby plus an older child, Center Parcs was the perfect choice for us. Although we won’t be able to afford VIP once our oldest goes to school and we can only go in the holidays, we definitely enjoyed the luxuries that came with it this time!
Have you had a great holiday in Germany with your children? Any tips to share? We’d love to read your comments below.